A sex drive is important for healthy relation. For many reasons people may suffer from low sex drive. Recent studies have confirmed that many food items and herbs can increase passion. Some of these ways to boost sex drive are now discussed here.
These foods will act as fuel to boost sex drive:
- Celery: Celery contains an odor-less hormone, Androsterone which is normally released during perspiration of men which turns on women. Celery can be eaten raw and the fibers in it also improve digestion.
- Raw oysters: Oysters contain high doses of zinc which increase sperm count. So raw oysters have always been used as aphrodisiacs. Dopamines are hormones which increase sex drive. It is also present in oysters.
- Bananas: Bananas have the enzyme Bromelain which is believed to be helpful in reviving sex drive and curing impotency of men. Bananas are also good source of potassium and riboflavin a kind of vitamin B which increases the body energy.
- Avocado: Avocado contains folic acids which help in metabolism of protein giving burst of energy. Its constituent vitamin B-6 increase male hormones and potassium controls female’s thyroid gland. So avocados increase sex drive of men and women.
- Almonds: Almonds or any nuts are very good ways to get healthy fatty acids. These fatty acids are the constituents for the production of hormones in men which play the most important part in sex. Females are generally excited by the smell of almonds. These are very tasty and can be taken raw or roasted.
- Fresh Fruits: Fresh juicy fruits like strawberry, mango or peaches have the natural shape, feel, and texture of making foreplay. Including these during sexual foreplays can help in reviving sex drive of your partner.
- Eggs: Stress is one of the major reasons of low libido. Vitamins like B-5 and B-6 helps to fight stress and maintain the optimum balance of different hormones in the body. Eggs are in general high in protein which will supply the necessary energy the body needs during sex.
- Liver: Liver is trusted source for glutamine. Glutamine is a food for the immune system of the body. Higher immune system will ensure that you fall less ill which will help to regular sexual relationship with your partner. Liver is not the typical sex food but adding this to your diet will help to increase a low libido.
- Figs: This fruit contains very high traces of amino acids. Amino acids are known medically to increase sex desire. The glucose of the fig is very good way to get energy during sex. The typical shape of the figs and its sweet taste turns on partners and thus increases sex need.
- Garlic: Garlic is known for centuries as effective aphrodisiac. Though their property is unknown to many, it has been proved to be one of the most trustworthy enhancers of sex drive. It contains allicin which increases blood flow to vital organs.
- Chocolate: Chocolates are high in thrombomine a type of alkaloid which creates of feeling of love. It also containsanti-oxidants which improves sex need.